Yes, you can find hotel, restaurant, and activity recommendations in our event visitor guide HERE
If coming from out-of-state, it’s recommended to fly into Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix. From there, it’s about 20 minutes to most of the event sites.
Yes, this summit will have many opportunities for networking and socializing as we know the value of the connections you leave with will be just as valuable as anything you can learn from our speakers.
In addition to the main summit session on Saturday, those who purchase The Summit Pass will also enjoy the Friday night workout and social, Saturday evening happy hour, and Sunday morning attendee brunch.
VIPs will have additional netowrking opportunities including the Saturday VIP lunch with the speakers and the Sunday networking boat charter.
No matter what option you go with, you will have ample opportunity to form new relationships with like-minded people.
Clothing is as casual or as formal as you’d like. T-shirts are just as good as suits. Wear whatever you’re comfortable in.
Friday Workout: Workout attire
Saturday: Whatever you’d like
Sunday: Brunch attire. Bring bathing suit if VIP ticket holder attending boat charter
Earlybird pricing (15-20% discount) is available through midnight on March 31st.
Members of The Not Most People Alliance receive a discount on tickets. You can learn more about The Alliance HERE.
For groups of 5 or more, you can receive 20% off of ticket prices. Please email [email protected] if looking to book a group.
Select sponsorship packages also have tickets included/discounted.
- Please eat a light dinner before the workout or plan on eating later on after. Light snacks may be provided.
- Breakfast: Eat breakfast before arriving at The Vault.
- Lunch will be provided for VIP ticket holders. Non-VIP attendees will have many recommended options for lunch nearby.
- Dinner may be provided. We are still working through these details and will update this as soon as possible.
- Snacks and coffee will be available throughout the day
- We are working out brunch details. Our goal is to provide breakfast but will update as we know more
- Lunch will be provided for the VIP boat charter
Yea, please refer back to the Event Schedule listed earlier on the page